The Elitech WJL-6000 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to:
It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
Blends such asAZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gases). Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as per chloroethylene. Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
The Elitech WJL-6000 Halogen Leak Detector is incorporated with advanced leak detect technology. It's an ideal and economic halogen leak detector.
• Detect all kinds of halogen refrigerant gases;
• Sensitivity adjusted at any time and it can be adjusted automatically to the best state of detecting;
• Inner precise IC with ultra-low power consumption circuit design, more stable, longer battery life;
• Dual-color visual display of battery voltage;
• Excellent sensor,high sensitivity,long lifetime.
•operating temperature: o c-52 c (30°F to 125°F);
•Maximum sensitivity: 6 g/yr,for all halogenated refrigerants;
•Battery life:approximately 50 hours normal use;
•Response time:Instantaneous ;
•operating mode: continuous,no limitation;
•Fixed probe length: 20cm;
•warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds;
•Reset time: two to ten seconds;
•Power supply 6V DC, four AAA alkaline batteries.