The SITRANS F M MAG 5000 is a microprocessor-based transmitter engineered for high performance, easy installation, commissioning and maintenance. The transmitter is truly robust, cost-effective and suitable for all-round applications and has a measuring accuracy of ± 0.4% of the flow rate (incl. sensor).
Cost-effective transmitter with high performance
The transmitter is rugged, suitable for universal applications and has high measurement accuracy
Multiple function outputs for process control
Display and keypad available in several languages
SITRANS FM portfolio – our integrated platform enables flexible use of the MAG 500/ 6000 transmitter for all products (MAG 5100/ 3100/ 1100):
• Unique SensorProm technology - stores critical, sensor-specific data and passes it to the transmitter. This allows a simple, flexible commissioning of the sensor.
• Plug & Play - allows easy on-site replacement and commissioning of the transmitter in just minutes
• "Hot swapable" - exchangeable during operation
• Mounting flexibility - compact or separate installation possible
• Validated calibration ensures accurate flow measurement. Each Siemens flowmeter is calibrated in facilities that are individually accredited to ISO / IEC 17025.
• Service and diagnostics - Designed for MAG on-site verification with traceable certification. Regular calibration of the SITRANS FM Verificator ensures accuracy in the field
Accuracy : 0.4 % ±1 mm/s
Input / output :1 current output 1 digital output 1 relay output
Communication : HART
Display : Background illumination with alphanumeric text, 3 x 20 characters
Enclosure : IP67 (NEMA 4x/6) IP20 (NEMA 2)
Power supply : 230 V a.c.
Ambient temperature From : -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F)
Approvals : MI-001 Danak PTB OIML R49
Ex-approvals : FM/CSA Class 1, Div 2